A Leading Family Law Attorney Serving Central Oklahoma
Amanda C. Dockrey
Amanda C. Dockrey was born in Norman, Oklahoma, but primarily raised in southern Idaho. Mrs. Dockrey returned to her "Okie" roots, attending to her undergraduate studies at the University of Central Oklahoma where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science in 2008. Thereafter, receiving legal education at Oklahoma City University School of Law and being admitted to the practice of law before all Oklahoma state courts in April 2013. Mrs. Dockrey has also been admitted to several tribal courts in Oklahoma.
Mrs. Dockrey has practiced family law and related areas of law in Oklahoma since 2013, including matters of Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Adoption, Guardianship, Estate Planning, and Business Planning. Additionally, she has experience as a county prosecutor for Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma.
Mrs. Dockrey is known for being a strong advocate in the Courtroom as well as giving sound legal advice and direction during settlement negotiations. Mrs. Dockrey listens to her client's needs and desires and understands the strain that a client undergoes during the court process.
Mrs. Dockrey resides in Shawnee, Oklahoma with her husband, Shane Dockrey, and three children. Her family enjoys hunting, competing at rodeos, attending church and working on the family ranch.
- Family Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Appeals and Litigation
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Major: Political Science
- Oklahoma, 2013
- Potawatomi Indian Tribal Court, 2013
- Shawnee Tribal Court, 2013
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2013 to Present
- Pottawatomie County Bar Association, 2013 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner
- Assistant District Attorney, District 23, Juvenile Division, 2019
- The Parsons Law Firm, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2013 to 2020